It takes serious scalability to renovate 6,000 hotel rooms in under three months. That’s why Extended Stay America called on DAVACO.
Operating over 625 hotels and 69,000 hotel rooms, Extended Stay America has become a leader in mid term hospitality space. As the brand embarked on an extensive nationwide Alpha Renovation Program, DAVACO was hired as key partner to drive speed to market, consistency in execution and quality of installation across each partner location.
Prior to the renovation at each property, a survey is conducted to determine the existing conditions of all guest rooms and public areas; verifying actual layouts to master records and identify issues to help develop scope of work needs. Each property is surveyed in detail, within a week.
DAVACO provides the Owner Representative Services for the Renovations that include the following, but all programs can be tailored for client needs:
• Conduct all pre-bid and pre-construction meetings.
• Prepare displacement schedules.
• On-sight oversight and supervision of all renovation contractors.
• Manage in-bound logistics for all contractor/owner supplied FF&E and OSE materials.
• Complete and confirm any punch list items and turnover to operations prior to final closeout.
Proper Project Oversight Requires A Clear Vision Of The Future
Our Program Management group’s breadth of expertise and customer-first, collaborative approach can ensure that your construction projects are completed to your exact specifications.