Embarking on the first ever kiosk roll-out, Taco Bell was looking for a partner with national scale, a robust project management platform, a self-execution model and the experience to execute a store-wide roll-out of self-ordering kiosks across the entire US Taco Bell chain.
About the Project
Our dedicated team developed a project plan and schedule to ensure we could deliver and install kiosk in 500 locations per month to achieve the 5000+ store count within a tight window.
We put together a field team that consisted of fourteen two person teams each executing 2 installations per night.
- Project management and program oversight.
- Site survey of each location prior to installation.
- Scope and inventory list development.
- Procurement of installed components and equipment.
- Permitting, as required by each municipality.
- Shipping and receiving of all installed components.
- High and low-voltage electrical work, as needed.
- Configuration and activation of content.
- Installation of self-ordering kiosk.
- On-going service and warranty.