Supporting our US Armed Forces, we are key provider for the US Air Force in the renovation of Dining Facility (DFAC) across United States Air Force Base’s.
A Full Turn-Key Solution
Our services to support this program include Design Build and Program Management of 18+ individual trades.
- Scope and conceptual budget development.
- Review design drawings at 35/65/95/100 percentages.
- Value engineering for full project.
- Material procurement and logistics for all installed components.
- Contracting and scheduling of all labor completed.
- Development of guaranteed maximum price.
- Safety and quality management.
- On-site oversight with weekly inspections and reporting to stakeholders.
- Coordination with Air Force vendors.
- Final punch list and turnover to client.
In addition to the scope above, DAVACO has performed the following design services:
- Design planning phase/3D modeling.
- Develop site specific scope of work with Air Force.
- Schematic design.
- Design development
- Construction document development.
In addition to the Dining Halls, DAVACO has assisted the USAF with:
- Equipment and décor upgrades in the bowling alleys, golf course and Flight Kitchen snack areas.
- Replacement and enhancement of the playgrounds at the Child Development Centers.
Proper Project Oversight Requires A Clear Vision Of The Future
Our Program Management group’s breadth of expertise and customer-first, collaborative approach can ensure that your construction projects are completed to your exact specifications.